Welcome to my Blog!

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Behind the Scenes with Yvonne

I have filmed with the kinghorns before and it is always fun, they are just a great family. however filming the interview with yvonne was painful. I know that sounds like a terrible thing to say, but I kid you not I was bitten by at least 20 mosquitos. you can see the little irrigation ditch that we were filming by in Surviving Cancer: Yvonne Kinghorn. and it was just not a good idea, it looked great, but the risk was not worth the end result! that night i could even sleep because I got bit so many times! it was just terrible! anyways i hope you all enjoy my film, unfortunately it didn't turn out quite as nicely as i was hoping it would, but i still am learning Premiere Pro so hopefully i will hone in my skills in the next video i do. the bigest problem that i ran into was simply the sound. you can tell in the video that i am trying to get rid of the hiss and hum, but at the price of her sounding like she is talking over the radio. so if you have any comments or suggestions on how to fix that, just leave me a comment below.

Thanks Dav,

http://www.riverlarsonfilm.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment